From July 19th hospitality can be both indoors and outdoors without restrictions in numbers, our staff will continue to take drinks and food orders at the table, no need to go to the bar.
We are carrying slightly less products than usual, due to continuing to practice social distancing in the kitchen and to make service more efficient, but if you favourite tipple isn’t on the list please ask. We will always make it a priority to cater for all allergies and dietary requirements despite a smaller product range.
Although it is no longer a legal requirement, we are tried and tested at Covid secure dining, our staff are fully trained and the reviews tell us our team have done a great job of keeping to the government guidelines whilst also making sure you have a fantastic experience whilst you are here, going home with memories of delicious food and drinks with your nearest and dearest, rather than Covid guidelines! Some of this will stay with us for the rest of the summer….
Here’s a few things you need to know about your visit then you can sit back and relax:
You will no longer need check in every time you visit us using the NHS Covid 19 Track and Trace App. From the 19th of July it is no longer mandatory that all Adults leave Track and Trace details with hospitality venues, however we will still display a QR code at the entrance and provide a paper form on request for those who still wish to use Track and Trace. Any details provided will be kept securely for 21 days and then disposed of appropriately, adhering to strict GDPR rules at all times, details will only be used if requested by NHS Track and Trace
- Customers will no longer be legally required to wear a face covering; however we would like to encourage any customers that feel more comfortable wearing a face covering to do so. After consulting with our staff it has been decided front of house staff will continue to wear face coverings when in contact with customers.
- Please use the hand sanitisers throughout the building and look out for signage.
- Toilets and baby changing facilities are indoors and continue to be ‘one in one out’, there is a green and red traffic light system in place, please remember to change the sign.
- Indoor Tables are no longer 6 persons maximum; however we continue to keep our indoor tables socially distant and due to huge demand for tables over the summer advance booking is highly recommended.
- We have a limited amount of dog friendly tables, see staff for information, all dogs must stay on the lead at all times and children must remain at the table at all times.
- Social distancing of 1m+ continues to be practiced throughout the premises.
- We also have a weekly changing takeaway menu, The last date for Tuckers Takeaway will be July 31st, there will be no takeaway service throughout August, please check online for details, why not join us for a drink when you pick up your takeaway?
- During peak times we may have a time limit on the use of your table so that we can fit as many of our lovley customers in as possible, if you are outside later in the evening, we may also ask you to relocate tables so that we can avoid noise for our neighbours.
- Apart from all that. It’s the same Tuckers Arms warm welcome, tasty food and drinks that you have been waiting for we want a balance of letting those who want freedom of restrictions to be able to have it, whilst making all of our staff and customers feel safe and comfortable at the same time … we can’t wait to see you all!