Welcome to the Tuckers Arms
From April 12th until May 16th all hospitality will be outdoors, drinks and food orders will be taken at the table by our staff, no need to go to the bar. We are carrying slightly less products than usual, to make service more efficient but if your favourite tipple isn’t on the list please ask. We will always make it a priority to cater for all allergies and dietary requirements despite a smaller product range.
The good news is we are tried and tested at covid secure dining! Our staff are fully trained and the reviews tell us our team do a great job of keeping to the government guidelines whilst making sure you have a fantastic experience whilst you are here, going home with memories of delicious food and drinks with your nearest and dearest, rather than covid guidelines!
Here’s a few things you need to know about your visit then you can sit back and relax:
You will need to check in every time you visit us, preferably using the NHS Covid 19 Track and Trace App. From the 29th of March it is now mandatory that all Adults leave Track and Trace details with hospitality venues (yes even if you are outside!) No longer just one person per group.
If you don’t have a smart phone, there is no need to worry staff can check in on your behalf using our simple paper form, however the app is much quicker so please use the NHS Covid 19 App wherever possible. Details will be kept securely for 21 days and then disposed of appropriately, adhering to strict GDPR rules at all times, details will only be used if requested by NHS Track and Trace
- All customers, unless medically exempt will need to wear a face covering at any point they are traveling through the pub, you may remove your face covering at the table, we kindly ask if you leave your seat for any reason during your visit please replace your face covering.
- Please use the hand sanitisers throughout the building and look out for signage.
- Toilets and baby changing facilities are indoors ‘one in one out’, there is a green and red traffic light system in place, please remember to change the sign. If you do come inside to use our toilets please wear a face covering at all times and supervise children.
- Tables are 6 persons maximum; booking is recommended at peak times, guests can be from multiple households, please sit at a table at all times to be served, please do not move any furniture without permission of staff.
- We have a limited amount of dog friendly tables, see staff for information, all dogs must stay on the lead at all times and children must remain at the table at all times.
- Social distancing of 1m+ is being practiced throughout the premises in line with government guidelines.
- When your visit is over and you are heading for home, please leave your empty glasses on the table for staff to clear and replace your face covering as you leave.
- We also have a weekly changing takeaway menu please check online for details, why not join us for a drink when you pick up your takeaway?
- During peak times we may have a time limit on the use of your table so that we can fit as many of our lovley customers in as possible, later in the evening we may also ask you to relocate tables so that we can avoid noise for our neighbours.
- We are temporarily using our courtyard at the front of the pub for extra tables, this means parking is on street or in the village hall carpark, please park responsibly, remembering agricultural vehicles may need to pass through the village.
- Apart from all that. It’s the same Tuckers Arms warm welcome, tasty food and drinks that you have been waiting for all through the lockdown… we can’t wait to see you all!